I love the feel of this bra. I was attracted to it from first site and it does not disappoint. I have a big head so I listened to the reviews and sized up. It was needed to get my head through but in my boobs I definitely felt the difference in the 2xl & the 1xl. So if you have a normal sized head you may be okay. It's a gamble with this one. She worth it in every way though
Shipping, Exchanges, & Returns
Bet on U, boo. Our Risque Taker Houndstooth Medium-Impact Sports Bra features a high neckline with a sexy plunging inner layer with bust darts and a plush-back interior elastic underband.
- Medium impact
- High-neck houndstooth sheer burnout velvet outer layer
- Fully lined plunging V-neckline inner layer with bust darts
- Plush-back interior elastic underband
- Clamp logo label at center-back underband
- Our Sports Bras are intended to have a compressive fit. If you prefer a more relaxed fit, we recommend sizing up.
- Body: 50% Nylon, 33% Polyester, 17% Elastane; Lining: 75% Polyester, 25% Elastane; Inner Lining: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Machine wash cold water with like colors, gentle cycle, wash inside out, tumble dry low
Risque Taker Houndstooth Medium-Impact Sports Bra
Everything I have seen it to be on social media. A little small but I made it work
Love this top, comfortable and sexy. Does not reveal too much, but just enough. True to size and very sexy matched with the leggings. **i was gifted this item in exchange for my honest review**
I received this piece in exchange for an honest review. Love the velour houndstooth design and the sheer over the v-neck line. Sexy but supportive. I'm a 40D in most Fenty bras, (and i have quite a collection), and this sports bra definitely runs SMALL. I received a 1x, and had a really, really, hard time getting this on. It has a lot of compression/support, and the front barely made it over my boobs. It was also tight in my chubby armpits. Don't get me wrong, the girls were looking fabulous. But I'm afraid if I went into downward facing dog, the bottom band would roll to upward facing headlights. I'm try to lose 20 lbs in the next 6 mo anyway, so im hoping I'll shrink back to this size soon. I honestly advise you to save the aggravation of a return and order one size up, especially bustD gals.
Bottoms fit great it's the top that runs small. I'm 5'3 160 and small chest