This coreset left my body feeling skinty. The chain detail in the front was very subtle, not flashy. The fabric was comfortable for a night out in the city full of walking and dancing!
Shipping, Exchanges, & Returns
First date, kinda nervous--Our Link Up Lace Corset features a square neckline, custom Savage X lace, supportive lined straps, keyhole cutouts with silver chain-link ring detail, and an invisible side-seam zipper.
- Square neckline
- Custom "Savage X" lace body
- Supportive tricot lined straps and body
- Center front keyhole cutouts with silver branded chain-link rings
- Satin binding at neckline and underarm
- Metal spiral boning for support and structure
- Invisible side-seam zipper
- Body: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane; Lining: 67% Polyamide, 33% Elastane
- Hand wash cold water, line dry
Link Up Lace Corset
This top was 1) super comfortable to wear, 2) made me feel really sexy, and 3) wasn't so over the top that I was uncomfortable walking from the car to the club. I genuinely love how it fits and how I feel in it!
it's gorgeous! A little bit see through which for me it adds to the overall vibez.
I put this with the tutu garter ??
I have to have comfortable lingerie and this delivers. Fits so nice and feels smooth and comfortable to wear for long periods of time.